Subject: Re: Try again, itojun, patches need more work.
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/30/2003 08:57:36
On Sunday, June 29, 2003, at 09:43  PM, itojun@iijlab.net wrote:

>> I see discussions, but I dont see concensus.  And I have this
>> nagging feeling that the code is still in serious flux.
>
> 	i don't think there's serious flux, but if you feel so, let me know
> 	specifically what part you see the problem.

Even if it is in "serious flux" (which I don't think it is), there has
traditionally not been a problem with checking in functional
works-in-progress into NetBSD-current.

It seems perfectly OK for this to go into the tree now.

Honestly, I don't understand why people (well, one or two people) are
so rabidly against this going in.  Besides, the objections seem to be
more on the original source of the code rather than on the technical
merits.