Subject: Re: Try again, itojun, patches need more work.
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/30/2003 13:44:59
On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 12:25:16PM +0900, itojun@iijlab.net wrote:
> [...]
> 	now, i think we had enough discussions, so i'm going to commit it
> 	after lunch.  it won't affect you if you don't have 'pseudo-device pf'
> 	in your kernel config, afterall.

Err, no. There are things that are not clear yet. The queue name stuff, for
example, needs more though. Maybe altq should exports its queue names, so that
the packet classifiers don't need to have access to the altq config file.

It's too soon. Most discussions have happened over the weeked, and I guess
a lot of people have not read the thread yet.