Subject: Re: NetBSD & router metrics
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: Niki Denev <nike_d@cytexbg.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 03/05/2003 21:08:13
You can try ipcad,
i use it for quite some time, and it works very good.
It emulates a cisco router ip accounting, and you can query it's data
with rsh as you can do this with a cisco.
It has also "show interface ***", which gives 5 minute interval averages,
packet and byte counters.
The only problem is that i've never tested it under netbsd.
But after it works flawlesly under free&open and linux it should work under
net too.

--
Cheers,
Niki