Subject: Re: IPv6-IPv6 NAT
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Gillich Peter Unix <Peter.Gillich@eth.ericsson.se>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/12/2002 11:46:13
I understand, my question is strange in the IPv6 world. Here is my
situation:

I have a pure IPv6 network with a lot of computers. The subnet is
3ffe:0:1::/48. I would like to a 6bone provider through Internet, for
example to freenet6. I will get one /48 prefix, for example
3ffe:b80:1234::/48. I don't want to change the IPv6 addresses and routes in
my network and I want to reach the 6bone from all computers. And of course,
I would like to protect my network. Hiding my network behind one IPv6
address is not important.

What is the solution?

Peter