Subject: Re: Mysterious arp error
To: Peter. Bex <Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 09/11/2002 21:38:36
On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 08:06:37AM +0200, Peter. Bex wrote:
> Of course.
> Here it is, as a tarball. The files are all relative to the /sys/dev directory.
> If I have forgotten something, please tell me.

A shoot in the dark, but you may be missing a call to IFQ_SET_READY() in
mtd_config(), in the Initialize ifnet structure section.
Look at sys/dev/ic/tulip.c and sys/dev/pci/if_tl.c for examples.

BTW, you may want to convert this to using ether_ioctl.
You need to provide ifp->if_init and ifp->if_stop callbacks, but this
will make your ioctl function much much simpler.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>