Subject: Re: PCI -> PCMCIA adaptor for 802.11b?
To: William R. Dickson <wrd@awenet.com>
From: john heasley <heas@shrubbery.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/24/2002 09:55:25
i've been using the card lucent (oronico) ships as a package with its
pcmcia cards for a while now.

cbb0 at pci0 dev 12 function 0: Texas Instruments PCI1225 PCI-CardBus Bridge (rev. 0x01)
Texas Instruments PCI1225 PCI-CardBus Bridge (CardBus bridge, revision 0x01) at pci0 dev 12 function 1 not configured

cbb0: interrupting at irq 11
cardslot0 at cbb0 slot 0 flags 0
cardbus0 at cardslot0: bus 0 device 0
pcmcia0 at cardslot0

wi0 at pcmcia0 function 0: Lucent Technologies, WaveLAN/IEEE, Version 01.01
wi0: 802.11 address 00:02:2d:01:b1:a2
wi0: using Lucent Technologies, WaveLAN/IEEE
wi0: Lucent Firmware: Station (6.6.1)

Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 09:50:48AM -0700, William R. Dickson: