Subject: important!!
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/18/2002 04:16:00
ay man i need somebody's help i dont know who to ask but her's my question's

im in 6'th grade and i i figured out how to change my semester grade. all i 
needed was a teachers password and a teachers computer with gradde quick in 
stalled (grade quick is a teachers  program used for storing semester grades 

the problem is that i cant change past semester grades that i did horrible on 
because the are all in the deans computer i cant get in ther so i was 
wondering how i can get to the deans computer through the network.

help me or redirect me