Subject: Re: more GRE changes
To: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/10/2002 11:58:46
>>>>> "Jun-ichiro" == Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net> writes:
    Jun-ichiro> 	pls take a look at 17202 - if we apply this patch, we can depart from
    Jun-ichiro> 	"inner address used for outer" model to "completely separate inner/
    Jun-ichiro> 	outer address" model.  do people object about the change?  i understand
    Jun-ichiro> 	there are backward compatibility concerns, and would like to know
    Jun-ichiro> 	how people are using gre interface currently.

  It would make my various uses of GRE much more pleasant, I think.