Subject: Re: Repeatable problem with rtadvd
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Tomi Nylund <wizard@finland.invalid>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/21/2002 19:43:29
Tomi Nylund wrote:

> >         i can't seem to repeat it on my i386/netbsd-current.
> >         do you have a feeling like it is platform-specific? (like align >issue)
> >
> > itojun
>
> Hard to say: so far I've been only able to test it on port-sparc,
> but I'll try to simulate it with port-i386 as well in the near
> future.

Well, I tested it, and same thing: rtadvd goes crazy with NetBSD/i386
1.5.3_RC2. I'll test it with -current for sparc64, unfortunately I'm not
able to test it with -current on i386 or sparc at the moment.

Regards,

Tomi

PS: Please reply to the mailing list,as my e-mail address is obfuscated
to repel spammers.