Subject: Re: Anyone running a KLH10 under NetBSD?
To: Stephen M. Jones <smj@cirr.com>
From: David W. Talmage <talmage@madison.onespeeddave.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/13/2002 17:35:12

>I've been corresponding infrequently with KLH since 1994 regarding his
>PDP10 emulator .. its extremely valuable because its the only successful
>'KL10B' emulator which basically allows you to run a DECSYSTEM-20/65
>without having to deal with the $2000/mo power bill and hardware maintenance.

On a related note, I have Harti Brandt's p11 PDP-11 emulator running on
a NetBSD box.  The emulated PDP-11 is running 2.11BSD.  You can access it
by telnetting to madison.onespeeddave.com on ports 10001-10007.

If you want an account on it, please send me your name, e-mail address, the
user id and initial password you want and a brief description of what
you'll do with your new account.  I'm especially interested in having someone
make 'talk' and 'tinymud' work.  I started porting tinymud and have succeeded
in making it dump core. ;-)

David Talmage