Subject: Re: Miratel Dataphone & ISDN question
To: Tomi Nylund <wizard@in.finland.invalid>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 04/04/2002 23:21:20
>It does not support
> TA emulation (AT commands), but does support CAPI 2.0 and 1.1.

It would be interesting to know how the CAPI commands/events (which are
structs as parameters and function calls) are mapped to the serial interface.
I don't know of any standard way to do this nor software doing it.

If that transformation would be known, it should be easy to write a
driver for the ISDN subsystem to talk to it.

> And if I have to update to current, will it work with some magic?

No, see above.

> If that fails,are ISDN cards based on HFC-S chipset supported by
> NetBSD's isdn4bsd?

I hope to finish support for them soon.

Martin