Subject: Re: Supporting Intel EtherExpress w/ i960
To: B. James Phillippe <bryan-spamtrap0@darkforest.org>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 03/08/2002 16:07:00
I have one of those, a PILA8465, and I asked the same question yesterday. I
was told that there are no open source drivers and no public docs for it,
and after looking around for a couple hours, I am inclined to believe that
is the case. Jason told me that it's pretty much completely different from
the newer EtherExpress cards, and I'm inclined to agree. Perhaps Intel will
release docs for it someday, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

My offer still stands if anybody wants this card, they can have it if they
pay shipping :)

--
/~\ The ASCII                         Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                    aka dive