Subject: Re: pppoe problem
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-net
Date: 12/16/2001 14:39:00
>> If "RFC 2923 section 2.1" doesn't do it, there probably isn't much
>> that will, short of an interactive explanation in person.
> It sounds like we need an www.rfc-ignorant.org category for this sort
> of misconfiguration.

Perhaps. :-)  But it's not restricted to Webservers.  I know of at
least one person who's had trouble sending me large emails because the
relevant outgoing mailhost has the won't-frag disease, and my logs show
identical symptoms from many other hosts that have't been important
enough for me to verify that the problem is won't-frag.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign