Subject: Re: TCP send buffer free space-Conclusion
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Dave Gantose <gantose@grc.nasa.gov>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/18/2001 15:46:12
I did not consider the MSG_OOB flag. My understanding is that even if I
used this flag on send, the receiver would also have to pay attention to
this flag in order for it to work. My receiver is ignorant of such things,
as far as I can tell, and I have no control over his processing.

Dave Gantose
Zin Tech