Subject: Re: ipfilter, and its license
To: Noriyuki Soda <soda@sra.co.jp>
From: Naoki FUKAUMI <nfukaumi@itg.hitachi.co.jp>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/23/2001 17:55:05
hello

In "Re: ipfilter, and its license",
Noriyuki Soda wrote:

> And he said he can't see why it would be necessary to remove the patch
> from your FTP server.

Because when I wrote previous e-mail / when I made a patch, I didn't
have author's permission.

# and still now
# sorry, at first, i'm writting this e-mail

> So, how about mail (privately) to Darren about the patch and its URL,
> and ask "if you have any problem to redistribute this, please tell me"?

Yes, yes.

one choice:

1. I ask author, and (may) get permission.
2. then, I re-redistribute patch.

but I don't reach step "1." yet :), so I'll stop redistribute my patch
as soon as possible.

another choice:

a. I (may) haven't enough time to write english mail with long thinking
b. I (may) give up writting english mail because my poor english
   conversation ability ;)
c. motivation... (may) X(

hmm.

toriaezu / in a hurry, I return to do working :)

mata / some other time...

thank you.

--
FUKAUMI Naoki