Subject: Re: multiple network interfaces
To: , <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 03/14/2001 13:36:47
Can you provide the output of the following commands?
ifconfig ex0
ifconfig ep0
netstat -in
netstat -nr
dmesg | grep '^e.0:'

Two interfaces should be a no brainer.  Both interfaces should be
pingable from other machines on their local subnet, etc.
Unless you have an interrupt conflict between the boards or something.

-Andrew