Subject: Kerberos V integration into NetBSD
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Pete Vickers <pete.vickers@uk.adtranz.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 01/11/2001 19:17:02
Hi All,

quick Q: What's the status of integration of kerberos V into NetBSD ? or can I
easily build bins for myself  [if so has anyone got any pointers on this ?]

Basically I have an i368 running stock NetBSD 1.5 and I'm interested/forced in
authenticating logins against a remote KDC [ Win2k :-(  ... not my choice]. I've
seen K5 integration mentioned in traffic on this list in the past, bit I guess
the only modified bin I need is telnetd, apart from the specific K5 stuff ?

I've tried man & hunting in pkg etc but wasn't able to turn up anything, should
I go hunting it -current/CVS ?

TIA

Pete