Subject: Re: Detecting NetBSD 1.5
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@research.solidum.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 12/13/2000 19:28:57
    >> better one. I need to detect IPv6 (for mrt). It currently detects
    >> KAME, but it then expects it to be in /usr/local/v6.
    >>
    >> AC_EGREP_CPP(yes, [ #include <sys/param.h> #ifdef __NetBSD_Version__
    >> #if __NetBSD_Version__ > 105000000 yes #endif #endif ], [actions])

    Simon> IPv6 appeared between 1.4 and 1.5.  Couldn't you add an autoconf
    Simon> test for the existance of, say, <netinet6/in6.h> ?

  Yes, but you see, that would get confused with KAME on 1.4, perhaps.

  I actually found a better place, which was in the case statement in
configure.in. This is for mrt.

   :!mcr!:            |  Solidum Systems Corporation, http://www.solidum.com
   Michael Richardson |For a better connected world,where data flows faster<tm>
 Personal: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html
	mailto:mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca	mailto:mcr@solidum.com