Subject: Re: Does ATM on NetBSD work ?
To: Kenjiro Cho <kjc@csl.sony.co.jp>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/11/2000 11:33:23
On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 12:46:50AM +0900, Kenjiro Cho wrote:

> so, solaris implements (1) and NetBSD implements (3).
> I think you can configure solaris not to require atmarp to
> interoperate with NetBSD, but I'm not sure.

  I've used PVCs on Solaris before using the FORE software.  I don't recall
what I did (this was 1995) but I know that it worked.  We had our Solaris
and AIX boxes talking through a Newbridge switch.

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
PhD Student, Computer/Synth Junkie         http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/