Subject: Re: ATM en driver on i386 isn't work on NetBSD-1.5_BETA2
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: HEO SeonMeyong <seirios@matrix.iri.co.jp>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/10/2000 23:18:11
	Hi.

itojun> >	PC-B:(Work)
itojun> >	P6-200MHz
itojun> >	ASUS P/I-XP55T2P4S
itojun> >	ENI ENI-155P-MF-C
itojun> 	what is the IRQ # for the en0 card on PC-B?

	PC-B has 1 IDE Hard Disk Drive. Boot device is that.

itojun> PC-A>en0 at pci0 dev 19 function 0
itojun> PC-A>en0: interrupting at irq 15
itojun> 	I suspect that you have 2nd IDE controller on irq 15.  (on some of the
itojun> 	PCs, even if you disable devices on BIOS screen, devices still occupy
itojun> 	irq/iomem in random manner)

	I checked the PC-B's BIOS and it cannot disable Secondary IDE.
	But assign IRQ to PCI slot.
	So I try to assign IRQ 10 for en on BIOS, and kernel is found the en
	on IRQ 10.
	But I found same symptom and en isn't worked.

HEO