Subject: docs [was: Re: 802.1Q & ETHER_MAX_LEN[
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/02/2000 18:25:21
It would be cool if someone could write up some docs on VLAN for out web
pages:
 * what it is
 * how to configure it
 * example of interaction

See IPsec etc. for examples. No novells required, but some docs that we
could point people to would be highly appreciated.

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>