Subject: Re: openssh in netbsd
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Markus Friedl <markus.friedl@informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 09/30/2000 17:39:58
Sorry, I am not asking about OpenSSH. I know about OpenSSH, since
I fixed many bugs and added protocol 1.5 and 2.0 to OpenSSH. And
yes, OpenSSH is no 'clean-room' implementation but is derived from
the original ssh-1.2.12. This results both in benefits and limits.
There are no usage or re-usage licence restrictions on OpenSSH.

-markus