Subject: Interesting NAT question.
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Ari Gordon-Schlosberg <regs@zembu.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 09/21/2000 19:55:05
Hi, I'm the net admin and Zembu Labs, and we've got an interesting little
problem that jthorpe thought you guys could solve:

We have a NetBSD box with five interfaces doing NAT on one of them.  Three
internal subnets, 192.168.(1|2|3).0/24 are NATing out to the net via this
box out its 209.128.96.253 interface.  That all works just fine.

The problem is this: we want hosts on the 209.128.96.* subnet to be able to
talk to things on 192.168.* without the return traffic being NATed.

Is there any way to exclude a specific subnet from being natted?

--
Ari Gordon-Schlosberg <agordon@zembu.com>