Subject: RE: Support for earlier Personal Computer Adapters
To: NetBSD Networking Technical Discussion List <tech-net@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 08/12/2000 06:41:39
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
Um, well okay. But the cards are native IBM cards. They are not those DCA
IRMA variants. I've worked with them, and they are very nearly trouble. And
that is of course my opinion. I will try to track down some resources on my
own of course.
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi