Subject: CMU ver 2.4.3 bootp program
To: tech-net <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/19/2000 01:12:07
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
Just thought everyone should be aware of this one. I have a copy of the CMU
bootp program group. Can't for the life of me remember which ftp server it
was roosting on. It successfully compiled on my NetBSD machine. Well, sort
of. It generated a number of warnings, my guess is that it was looking for a
true UNIX host, rather then a BSD anything type host to compile on.
Especially since the make file called the C compiler using a well known
alias CC, which is what the Founders called their C compiler. I can make it
available from my Micro$oft Windows box, however it'll be going out as an
attachement. Unless there is space on the NetBSD host, for a contributed
item, source only.
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi