Subject: FW: IFF_NOARP, RTM_RESOLVE ...
To: 'tech-net@netbsd.org' <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Sundstrom, Per <Per.Sundstrom@compaq.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/04/2000 21:28:41
Hi again all,

It was suggested to me that I should air this suggestion on the "tech-net"
mailing list before going ahead and doing any changes to the kernel in order
(hopefully) get the stuff into the distribution and to get as good a
implementation as possible.

Since I have yet not received a single answer I wonder if this is the
correct forum or if I should post my suggestion via some other channel ?

Anyone care to comment ??

Regards,

	/Per