Subject: Fore PCA-200E ATM support?
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Mans <gmans@packetcom.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 04/21/2000 06:37:40
I am running NetBSD 1.4.1 on a Pentium machine primarily to exploit the iso
stack (using IS-IS in GateD).  Yesterday, I was handed this shiny new Fore
PCA-200E ATM card.  With reckless abandon, I took the machine down and
slapped the card in.  On boot, I saw an autoconfig message roll by... NetBSD
detected the card, but didn't configure it.  That's when I realized some
research should have been done first.  Under NIC support, NetBSD only lists
Efficient Networks EN-155 and Adaptec AIC-590x ATM cards.

Does anybody have any quick ideas (short of trading the card)?  I see this
card is allegedly supported by FreeBSD. It came with drivers for nearly
everything except the BSD family.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Greg Mans