Subject: A few stupid questions regarding ipf..
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Miner <miner@doit.wisc.edu>
List: tech-net
Date: 12/21/1999 09:46:57
Pardon me for asking what are probably silly questions, but I can't seem
to locate a good FAQ...

First --  How does one enable logging in the stock ipf that comes with
NetBSD (1.4 to be exact) ..  I've tried all the logging options I can
find, and I am successfully blocking packets, but not logging them at
all..

Second -- Is there a "proper" way to upgrade ipf?  Just download the
newest one and install, or is there a better way?

thanks,

jon

--
.Jonathan J. Miner------------------Division of Information Technology.
|miner@doit.wisc.edu                 University Of Wisconsin - Madison|

 People who understand context would be steamed to have someone else
 dictating how they can call it.
              -- Larry Wall in <199710221710.KAA24242@wall.org>