Subject: Re: ISO Transport.
To: George Harvey <fr30@dial.pipex.com>
From: Andy Back <andyb@uk.boo.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/01/1999 09:40:53
Hi George,

It was with your help some time ago that I managed to get bits (base,
vt, ftam, part x.500) of ISODE to compile and run on NetBSD/i386. At the
time I mailed the i386 list for help. I no longer have the modified
sources and thought Id try the tech-net list this time to see if anyone
was using it. Why does nobody use the lovely ISO stack/applications
(apart from euro die-hards)? :)
No flames please.

Anyway, I think I still have some of your mails telling me what to tweak
somewhere. I'll start with that and then pester people at work for help
before anyone else (Im not a coder).

Many thanks,

Andy

--
Andrew Back, UNIX Systems Administrator.
boo.com, 5-7 Carnaby Street, London. W1V 1PG.