Subject: Re: Wireless LAN - options?
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: tech-net
Date: 09/29/1999 09:31:49
On Wed, Sep 29, 1999 at 04:58:19PM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> > I'm quite happy with the WaveLAN, for the few times I used them.
>
> Can you give exact brand, manufacturer, maybe some web address on these
> cards, please? Thanks!

I'm not sure where the ones I've got were purchased, but there's a reseller
page on the wavelan website:  http://www.wavelan.com/

The device I've got (which works with the NetBSD driver) is the Lucent
WaveLAN IEEE.  (there are also older, non-IEEE products which are
incompatible)  The base station I use is the Lucent WavePoint II.

Hope this helps.

--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz