Subject: Re: pppd's routes aren't getting created reliably
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu>
List: tech-net
Date: 12/04/1998 14:23:17
>>>>> "Ignatios" == Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de> writes:

Ignatios> I must confess that I've never taken the route _down_ again
Ignatios> when operating PPP.  But I've also never had problems to
Ignatios> dial in, even on dial-in machines running
Ignatios> NetBSD. Hmmm... maybe you should delete the route in the
Ignatios> welcom script (not the IP-up script!), and let pppd create
Ignatios> the right route and proxyarp?

Yes, the welcome script was the right place to do that.  Thanks for
pointing that out!

By the way, does anybody else out there think this is a bug worthy of
a PR?

Chris

--
Chris Jones                                          cjones@honors.montana.edu