Subject: Re: if_media and wireless: choosing a frequency
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: tech-net
Date: 08/01/1997 00:53:11
On Thu, 31 Jul 1997 23:59:49 -0400
 "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com> wrote:

 > > ifconfig wl0 freq 2.422GHz
 >
 > Well, logically, its sort of a "media" selection, isn't it?

I have a somewhat _sick_ idea for how to handle this... but I have to
sleep now, since I am getting on a plane in 5 hours (woo, Phish show! :-),
but once I have access to e-mail again, I will try and remember to post
my idea here.  Otherwise, I'll discuss it in person with you and Matt
at IETF.  That might make some sense, since it'll be easier for you to lob
grenades at me if it's in person :-)

NAS: M/S 258-6                                       Work: +1 415 604 0935