Subject: NE2000-compatable Network Card Hardware Documentation Wanted
To: tech-net@NetBSD.ORG, NetBSD i386 Users <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/24/1997 22:13:51
I'm doing some hacking on the ed driver to make it work properly
on the Alpha. To make sure I break as little as possible, I could
really use as much documentation on the various sorts of network
cards that the ed driver runs. In particular, documentation for
the SMC series, the Western Digital cards and the 3c503 would be
particularly handy. Does anyone know of sources for these that will
get them to me reasonably quickly, or does anyone have the ability
to make and send me photocopies of the doucmentation. (I don't need
a source for the 3Com documentation; I already know the contact
there.)

Thanks.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.		`And malt does more than Milton can
Vancouver, BC   (604) 257-9400		 To justify God's ways to man.'