Subject: Re: Problem with...
To: Jonathan Brockmeier <brock@brockhouse.com>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-net
Date: 04/21/1997 10:46:55
> I hope this is the right group and I hope my problem makes sense.
> Here is what is going on:

> 	named stops answering inquiers, stopping and restarting does not help.
> 	Have been having some local problems with telnet.
> 	reboot seems to be the only thing to work.
> 	I have check my routing table and ifconfig as well.

> What is next to try?  I really don't like reboot offen.

> 	Config: Amiga4000/NetBSD 1.2
> 		PPP connetion on this box for WAN
> 		ethernet card for loacl LAN

It's a bit of a long shot, but read my PR

Subject: kern/3508: [dM] ipforward_rt cache broken

and see if that could be what's afflicting you.  If so, I have a patch
you may want. :-)  Indeed, depending on how soon you read this and how
soon I get around to sending it in, it may be filed as part of the PR
by the time you get it.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca