Subject: Motif for NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: TITUS BOXBERG <Titus.Boxberg@hamburg.netsurf.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/26/1996 19:39:11
Hi!

I'd like to buy a Motif-compatible library like Moo-Tiff or SWiM for
NetBSD (not Lesstif).
Could anyone tell me where to do this? or if Motif (whatever it is
called after compiling the OSF source tree) has been ported to NetBSD ?
Is anyone out there using Motif ?
I tried Lasermoon Ltd. (UK) but they weren't able to deliver it.

Any hints (excluding those about Lesstif) welcome
Thanks in advance

Titus Boxberg

PS:
Related technical question:
Is it possible to use FreeBSD2.1 libraries with the linker of NetBSD
(i.e. linking NetBSD objects with ld against libraries for FreeBSD and
using the ld.so of NetBSD for the resulting binary)?