Subject: eon (CLNPoverIP) works?; was Re: state o
To: None <14519.839738266@ux2.sp.cs.cmu.edu ('SMTP>
From: Lu, Mark <LUMARK@tc.gc.ca>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/24/1996 20:17:45
i have tried a little testing of the TP4/CLNP over ethernet on NetBSD 1.1
and
it seems to work. (....currently trying to use ISIS with GateD....had
trouble with FreeBSD2.1
though)
Wondering if anyone has also gotten the eon interface (CLNPoverIP) to work?

Also, is anyone working on a tun Pseudo-interface for CLNP, so that a OSI
PPP could
follow? Apart from studying userlevelPPP code, is there other documentation
on
how to program using tun?
Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@ux2.sp.cs.cmu.edu> wrote:

> > > Just out of curiosity, what's the current state of the CLNP code in
NetBSD?