Subject: Re: IP_RECVIF addition
To: Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
From: Matt Thomas <matt@lkg.dec.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/22/1996 09:14:12
This is a multipart MIME message.

--===_0_Tue_Oct_22_09:11:36__1996

The following internet draft contains a slightly different way of doing
that for IPv6.  Add a correspond mode for Ipv4 should be trivial.  I may
be biased since I worked on the draft but it solves in a cleaner way.
(get both destination address and the interface index (no sockaddr_dl)
in one ancillary data message).

--===_0_Tue_Oct_22_09:11:36__1996

	id AA26515; Sat, 19 Oct 1996 17:01:29 -0400
	id QAA03858; Sat, 19 Oct 1996 16:56:26 -0400 (EDT)
	id NAA03345; Sat, 19 Oct 1996 13:47:38 -0700
	id AA03797; Sat, 19 Oct 96 13:53:08 PDT
	id AA03791; Sat, 19 Oct 96 13:52:54 PDT
	id NAA12377; Sat, 19 Oct 1996 13:46:03 -0700
	id NAA28623; Sat, 19 Oct 1996 13:45:16 -0700