Subject: IPv6 for NetBSD?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG, tech-net@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Johnson <dbj@cs.cmu.edu>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/26/1996 01:42:14
We are interested in setting up some machines running IPv6 in order to
begin playing with implementation of IETF Mobile IP for IPv6.  Since we
are already running NetBSD and have done a Mobile IP implementation
for IPv4 in NetBSD, we'd like to also do this under NetBSD.

I'm looking for some advice from others who may already be running
IPv6 under NetBSD.  In particular, are you running the NRL code or the
INRIA code (or some other code?), and under what version of NetBSD?
What kind of hacking was necessary to get it integrated?  I saw the
IPv6 discussion a while ago on current-users, but I didn't really see
a conclusion on that and didn't see any recommendations on which
IPv6 code, etc.

Thanks...

					Dave

--