Subject: Atheros Driver, changing ACK timeout?
To: None <tech-misc@netbsd.org>
From: josh <josh@petrieelectronics.com>
List: tech-misc
Date: 07/23/2004 16:33:58
Is there a way to change the ACK timeout for the atheros driver?

I want to do some long distance links ( eg, 30km + ) and the default ACK
timeout is not long enough for the RF to get there and back. As a result,
DUP packets occur when pinging, and in general performance is horrid.

Ive looked thru the ath driver stuff, and I could not see anything relating
to changing the ACK timeout.. perhaps it is in the HAL?

Any ideas? I dont want to use staros or such like ( which can alter the ACK
timeout )

Thanks

P.S Oranges and Apples and Pinapples and such fruit tastes good.