Subject: Global Marketplace
To: None <tech-misc@netbsd.org>
From: None <gbond@globalmarketplace.com>
List: tech-misc
Date: 06/28/2004 03:33:28
This is an automatic response to your question. The most often asked questions are answered below. If your question is not answered then please email me at:
customerservice@globalmarketstore.com

1. How do I make payment - please send total? You need to check out at our Auctionworks site at: http://www.auctionworks.com/pay.asp
There you will be able to combine items and shipping, and get the total.

2. Auctionworks isn't working, what should I do? Sometimes it can take an hour or more for the site to update. Also, be sure you are using the email address you use on eBay. If it still does not work email me at customerservice@globalmarketstore.com for direct payment information.

3. How much is shipping? Shipping for eBay orders is in the item description. Usually it is $1 for the first item and 50 cents for each additional item.

For more detailed answers go to our Frequently Asked Questions section
at: http://www.globalmarketcrafts.com/FAQ.html

Gary Bond
Global Marketplace