Subject: Cross Debugging Mips
To: None <tech-misc@netbsd.org>
From: Rishabh Kumar Goel <rishabh@soc-soft.com>
List: tech-misc
Date: 12/04/2003 16:53:29
hi all,

I have configured my gdb5.3 for cross deugging my mips board. Well i m able to
use it for debugging the netbsd kernel. Now I m thinking of using ddd or kdbg
for debugging. (just to have a graphical console) How shoulf i proceed. I
tried on both of them but failed.

For DDD
I downloaded the source and then run the following commands.

./configure --target=mips-netbsd-elf --disable-sim
make
make install

when i tried ddd on the command prompt it says Shared library object
libXm.so.2 not found.  How to resolve this issue. Anybody faced this kinda
problem.

--
Regards,
Rishabh Kumar Goel

Scanned by SecureSynergy VirusScreen Service.
For more information log on to : http://www.securesynergyonline.com or http://www.securesynergy.com