Subject: Re: color wscons on bitmap screens
To: Nathan Langford <njl@SDF.LONESTAR.ORG>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-misc
Date: 02/14/2003 15:01:27
On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Nathan Langford wrote:

[NL: > Nathan Langford <njl@SDF.LONESTAR.ORG> writes:
[NL: > > How difficult would it be to add color to wscons on macppc (& other
[NL: > > bitmap-only screens)?  Would anyone be able to point me to more
[NL: > > information on this?  Does anyone know if anyone is already working on
[NL: > > this?
[NL: >
[NL: > Are you sure it isn't color now?
[NL: >
[NL: No - but in the macppc faq it says macppc "does not yet support [...] full
[NL: wscons capabilities such as virtual terminals and color text".  And
[NL: outside of Xmacppc's 8bit color, I have yet to see color on my
[NL: 8600's console.

This is one of those things that appears to have fallen into the category
of "I'm really interested in seeing this happen but don't know how" or
"I could do it but the interest level to me is below zero."

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: The Power of Code.