Subject: re: airport codes.
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: Al B. Snell <alaric@alaric-snell.com>
List: tech-misc
Date: 10/19/2000 08:32:12
On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Erik E. Fair wrote:

> >>  lynx should *never* become part of NetBSD.
> >
> >, because ....... < please fill this space.
>
> because it can't do tables at all.
>
> I suggest w3m instead.

links is very nice, which is what I use. It's even in pkgsrc!

Still, all of these things should *stay* in pkgsrc. They're easy to get
from there if you want them, and they're easy to upgrade from there, and
the core system already contains a luverly FTP client that can do HTTP. A
web browser in the base system would be... pointless! Who would it help?

ABS

--

 http://www.alaric-snell.com/  http://RF.Cx/  http://www.warhead.org.uk/