Subject: Re: ANSI vs. K&R
To: None <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Julian Assange <proff@iq.org>
List: tech-misc
Date: 03/15/1999 01:06:43
seebs@plethora.net writes:

> >3) We should slowly allow our tree to get converted to ANSI, starting
> >first with things like removing __P from prototypes in userland
> >include files and such, and changing things we are likely to share
> >with FreeBSD last (assuming we can't get them to do the same thing as
> >us). The transformation could take place over some years -- no rush
> >needed.

FreeBSD has used ANSI prototypes in new code for yonks now.

--
Julian Assange          <proff@iq.org>           http://iq.org/~proff

It is no use telling me that there are bad aunts and good aunts.
At the core they are all alike. Sooner or later, out pops the
cloven hoof.
              - P. G Wodehouse, _The Code of the Woosters_