Is pool_cache_init limited to providing only one page worth of storage?

	hello.  I'm experimenting with modifying the if_xennet_xenbus driver to enlarge the pool.
The current code allocates one page of space for the pool cache.  When I try doubling that  to
2 * PAGESIZE, I get the following panic:

[  57.0902893] panic: pr_phinpage_check: [xnfrx] item 0xffff829f53f5a000 not part of pool

In looking through the sources, it looks like nothing allocates more than a page sized chunk of
data when it calls pool_cache_init.  Yet, I don't see anything in the man page that suggests
the limit is 1 page of space.  Is this a known limitation or is it a bug?  If it's known, where
is it documented?

-thanks
-Brian