uftdi quirks for iCEBreaker FPGA

Kia ora koutou,
I need to make some additions to the uftdi_match_quirks table in
src/dev/usb/uftdi.c to add support for the iCEBreaker FPGA board from 1
Bit Squared. Easy Peasy.

These boards are somewhat more artisanal than many others and Esden
will improve the boards between batches when he thinks up improvements
and he bumps the version numbers listed in the product string that we
match on.

There will soon be three different product strings out there on
production versions of the iCEBreaker FPGA, which will lead to more new
entries in the quirks table than are currently in there. From two
entries to five.

Maybe I could add a match_flags field that had a flag in it to indicate
that the product string should be a prefix match instead of a whole
string match? Does that sound like a useful approach?

Ngā mihi,
Lloyd