Re: [10.0_STABLE] Hard lock

> Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 10:37:24 +0200
> From: BERTRAND Joël <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost>
>
> -tco*   at tcoichbus?           # TCO watch dog timer
> +tco*   at ichlpcib?            # TCO watch dog timer

This a curious change to make; what prompted it?  Are you using the
watchdog timer?  I'm slightly surprised this builds at all, and I'm
not sure it will work.

> 	I have upgraded my tree maybe 10 days ago. Before this upgrade system
> was stable (uptime greater than 120 days).

When was your tree previously updated?  This might help to narrow down
which change might have introduced the problem.  (And, if you can
bisect, that would be even more helpful!)

> 	I've just rebuild a new kernel. I don't know if someone use a system
> with a similar configuration (I suspect a bad interaction between ccd
> and iscsi). But how can I found more information to debug ?

You could try a current kernel.  If the problem is there in current,
it may be detected -- and reported in a more obvious way -- by the new
heartbeat(9) diagnostic where each CPU's progress is periodically
checked on by some other CPU.