Re: uvm_obj_wirepages() undocumented?

As I mentioned here

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2023/11/27/msg030366.html

I am implementing some BeOS/Haiku APIs so it should potentially be
possible to get parts of Haiku to run on NetBSD.

There is a facility called Areas which is pretty much a shared memory
system and described here:

https://www.haiku-os.org/legacy-docs/bebook/TheKernelKit_Areas.html

Areas can be locked into RAM. I am creating memory objects using
uao_create() and I want to use uvm_obj_wirepages() to apply locking,
if requested.

Stephan