Driver for PCI-X SAS controller

Hi,

I'm trying to bring up an old 21264 Alphaserver motherboard, which has two 66MHz 64bit PCI-X slots. To use a SAS SSD, I'm wondering if anyone has used a PCI-X SAS disk controller with NetBSD?

There are a few available PCI-X SAS controllers (e.g., LSI SAS3080X, LSI SAS3041X-R, LSI SAS3442X-R) on eBay but not sure whether they're supported by NetBSD. Although there are many PCIe SAS controllers supported, since their max data rate will be used by a factor of 2 (because PCIe-to-PCI bridge card only supports 32bit PCI), I was looking for PCI-X SAS controllers.

sungwon