ALTQ Refactoring and NPF Integration

Hello,

My name is Emmanuel Danso Nyarko, a recent computer science graduate from Ghana and new to open source development. I have interest in taking on ALTQ refactoring for GSOC-2024 and I’ve also reached out to Christos who is identified as a mentor of this project.

I have an appreciable knowledge in system design patterns with C++, C and D and also a few experiences with them.

I would be very happy for some directions and informations to prepare me for the project. Thanks!